IceWars *wink* Community
21.01.2018 09:17:06 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News:

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Profil Kalender Login Registrieren  
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: English shows on IW-Radio  (Gelesen 2387 mal)
outrox
Radiomoderatoren

« am: 22.11.2009 11:41:53 »

outrox presents: 3 Hours of Chaos

Hey folks,

Thursday, November 26th is going to be the day the first english show launches. The music will be almost the same as usual, just the moderation will be in english, because I hope that will make IW-Radio more attractive to english players and will be a lot of fun for the german players.  If anyone's got to greet someone or if anyone wants to have his/her favorite song in the show - tell me!

See you around on Thursday,   Saufen Saufen

outrox
Ben

« am: 22.11.2009 14:45:11 »

Wow, impressive. Are you a native speaker? I'm asking because I wouldn't have the heart to do this with my school english... Very Happy

Guess there'll also be a ingame note for the english players (don't think many of them are around here in the forum)?

outrox
Radiomoderatoren

« am: 23.11.2009 10:01:54 »

Hey Ben,

nope, no native speaker, but thanks to the internet not as bad as hell i guess ;-)
I actually don't know if the Rabbitgod even knows about that show, so I have no idea if there will be an ingame announcement. We'll see :-D

Cheerio and I hope you had a nice weekend,

outrox
Ben

« am: 27.11.2009 08:33:54 »

Damn... Yesterday! Missed it. Sad

How was the feedback? Did you have fun?

KAOS

« am: 27.11.2009 19:12:50 »

i listened for a while and really enjoyed it. good music, good presentation. Freude
and outrox' english is definitely better than mine.^^

blorkblablubb
outrox
Radiomoderatoren

« am: 25.12.2009 14:00:01 »

hey folks,

show was ok, despite the fact sam (our broadcast software) simply hates me - especially since i'm running it on a linux system. sam as such isn't that good regarding how stable it is (on windows systems) - guess what it's like on wine.

to sum up i think it was all good fun and can surely be repeated, feedback was great and the listeners were quite nice, even though some mistakes occurred.

Merry Winter solstice,

outrox
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: