IceWars *wink* Community
23.06.2018 06:01:54 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News:

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Profil Kalender Login Registrieren  
Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: NewLive vs evo  (Gelesen 10231 mal)
e_t_w

« am: 26.02.2009 02:23:12 »

2 am and just checking my solo player account - and what do I see?
NewLife declared war against EVO

After having no chance against family new live has searched for an other little Solo alliance to bash them

congratulations ....

topdealer20

« am: 26.02.2009 07:35:44 »

Far far away I saw a few planets with strange inhabitants. I asked my members who is it and they answered that there live an alliance called EVO who believe that they are higher developed than anybody else.
In my opinion this is a kind of aggression I cannot accept and I called my fleet commander. I told him about these strange planets and he said that I should give him the okay to start our fleet.
He wants to stop this alliance because they look aggressive.
That was the reason why I started my fleet. After getting in position there was one of these creatures called koolkid who told us that he is the leader of this alliance and don´t want to have any trouble. In my opinion this is his way to get time and some fleet of bigger alliances.
*chrchrchr* CODE RED there is coming a big fleet lets now attack! Be quick!!

The Sun

« am: 26.02.2009 07:47:43 »

@e_t_w

Thank you for the arrogance of Koolkid

and  Life Suckz

zeroAZ

zeroACE

« am: 26.02.2009 11:09:27 »

we still not a nice one from NL. declaring war in the midd of the night and only 15 minutes later the first attacks came in ....  Doof

well we see what we can do but at the moment it seems that Nl is stronger since they had much more fleet than us in their last war.

seedi

« am: 26.02.2009 12:01:10 »

We know that you are allways searching for weaker victims in war!
We will see what we can do against your really big fleet...

Only as a nitice for all readers, as Zero allways say, they had  a bigger fleet in the war against family than we have now.
So if its is your style to declare war at mutch weaker aliances its your thing! We will try our verry best to resist you even your fleet is about four times bigger than ours!

If any bigger aliance wants to help us we would be verry happy, clear is that we cant keep fightin long time against such a big system aliance like NL is.

P.S. Respect to you NL first attacks 15 minutes after declaring war in the middle of the night!!!

Sorry for my bad english^^
« Letzte Änderung: 26.02.2009 13:31:19 von seedbank79 » Gespeichert

Runde 8           Seedbank                           Diverse             Allrounder Noob   
Runde 9           Sawan                                Meute               Fleeter   
Runde 10.1      Triff das Ziel                        Schilda             Fleeter   
Runde 11.74    The Temperance                  Tarot                Fleeter
Runde XII        Ringelpiet                            meutevsiss       Söldner
Runde 666       vy canis majoris                   RS                   Fleeter
kickaha

« am: 26.02.2009 13:55:18 »

Zitat
2 am in the city-park, noobish, staring at the sky, was just checking out his new planet that he choosed because of its nice color, he saw strange moving lights in the sky. He went back to his headqurter and took a look at his communication interface. "What the hell....!" he thaught, "this is my first night on my mad new planet and this barbarians dares to disturb me building up its  infrastructure? They frighten the pigeons in the city park with their noisy starships? They sent bombers where there´s nothing to destroy yet? As it seems their Commander Clay was still drunken from carneval in cologne!"
Something must be done, and so noobish called the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. "Impose the state of emergency! Alarm the Air Force, the army and the leaders of our star fleet!11eleven!"
The Commander-in-Chief scratched his ear:" Hm, Mr. President...there is one problem. We got no airforce...no army... and no starfleet as well...theres just the wrecked ship you destroyed when you colonized this planet!"
noobish looked indignant on the communications equipment:" Allright, this sounds...like a small problem. Any idea how to solve it? Maybe we can  equip the pigeons from the city park with small bombs?"
The Commander-in -Chief smiled."What an idiot!" he thought, "who in hell made him our president?", but he answered diplomatically:" Mr. President, that doesn´t sound practible! I see no way to get out of this mess. Our only chance exists in assistance by the alliance!"
"OK!", noobish said, " then I will call the leaders of our alliance and see what we can do!

noobish, new member of -evo-, has noticed this war and is looking to take measures to solve the problem

too old to rock 'n roll, too young to die
lol

« am: 26.02.2009 14:06:32 »

hmm.. i dont get it? seems like there was a reason but ur talking strange... :P so what was the reason for such an unbalanced war declaration? (just curious if this time there is a decent reason)

seems the dealer didnt oversleep it this time. *lol*

anyway, i dont care about less probings from koolkid. Smile

PS: gratulations to the first war where family isn't involved!
« Letzte Änderung: 26.02.2009 14:07:22 von lol » Gespeichert

º.o
Zeno

« am: 26.02.2009 14:25:29 »

No reason I know of.

an alliance called EVO who believe that they are higher developed than anybody else.

Sounds like they're just attacking the highest-ranked alliance they can get away with attacking. We're certainly not under the delusion that we're more advanced than any of the builder-fleeter alliances!

Kismet

« am: 26.02.2009 15:34:05 »

Probably the same reason as the last time. Raids and (maybe) injured pride.

Das Schicksal ist weder gerecht noch ungerecht. Es ist nur unausweichlich. Deswegen behält es auch immer Recht.
zeroAZ

zeroACE

« am: 26.02.2009 16:00:32 »

well this war was planned a long time from NL. There were scans severeal weeks ago on all evo planets. Sure koolkid is a really hard working raider but i think since the occasion with family he knows what todo and what not. So this time not our fault.

lol

« am: 26.02.2009 16:30:09 »

@kismet
y, same as last time? no real reason? i hope nl learned from that one (even it ended interessting)...

º.o
Sumeragi

« am: 26.02.2009 16:57:45 »

my stormis need a walk...
Blacky

Razor

« am: 26.02.2009 17:57:29 »

So if you declares evo the war , where are the KB's?
I will see some crashes Wink

Anbet Evo , because now you can show us what you really can Wink

Manchmal gewinnt man und manchmal verlieren die anderen!
Faro

« am: 26.02.2009 19:03:06 »

Faro slaps noobkiller/hp around a bit with a large trout: learn some english or at least let me proofread it Wink

<-- would root for the underdog... but koolkid is ahead of me in the HS... so nah Wink

topdealer20

« am: 26.02.2009 20:30:30 »

so i had a reason for this... you can be thankfull to your hp... he told us how good your alliance is and he was allways arrogant in a special way.... and he got several warnings that there will come an attack or a bombing from our side... besides, i dont want to bomb someone without a declaration of war because i believe is shit to do it this way... by the way ive seen that your alliance is an active one so why not having a war?? and you have nearly as much points in the highscore than we have... so stop crying like babys and start fighting...  Life Suckz

lol

« am: 26.02.2009 20:55:36 »

u got the far better fleeters than evo. thats what counts. so i would wonder if evo could deal with u. mb evo gets some ally to help them, so it would get interesting.

º.o
The Sun

« am: 26.02.2009 21:23:18 »

stop crying and fight  Laughing

topdealer20

« am: 26.02.2009 21:30:50 »

@lol why do you start crying again?? you dont have anything to do with this war this time Wink or is it know just the usuality to start crying when we start a war??

ITA

« am: 26.02.2009 23:03:24 »

stop crying and fight  Laughing

They are all crying here...  Flennen Flennen Flennen

Let the Flamewar begin  Crazy Crazy Crazy

Take it easy, it´s a game  Saufen Saufen Saufen

lol

« am: 26.02.2009 23:33:18 »

@dealer: ur favourite word is cry?  Rolling Eyes -.-

im just saying that this war isnt even at all. and its sad u didnt learn from the last time. :-/
such uneven wars are just boring. thats all.

º.o
Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: