IceWars *wink* Community
19.01.2018 20:12:45 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News:

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Profil Kalender Login Registrieren  
Seiten: [1] 2 3   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Final Battle  (Gelesen 9174 mal)
Cancer

no acc!

« am: 10.07.2008 23:54:28 »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

since a few days we know, that the end, "the apocalypse", or in simple words: "reset" is coming. And in good ol' german icewars tradition on the last day everybody who wants can take part in the biggest battle of the first english icewars round!

All we need to know is, who wants to be involved (attacking or defending), where will the battle take place and the time of the attack!

Make your suggestions, promises or rejections here.

de:Alpha 0.385: bjgr78 (OE); Alpha 0.4: Cookie Uschi (EaK), Alpha 0.42: Cookie Uschi (EaK); Alpha 0.1337: Cancer (-=DROW=-); Runde8: Cancer(dvE); Runde10: juxi, Runde13: Lirum
en:Alpha 0.696: Cancer
whiskey

« am: 11.07.2008 00:47:39 »

does the big great pink rabbit also have a colony on the english server? then we could fight there.

Mehr Hass! Mehr Flame! Mehr Heulerei! Mehr... oh... Sonne. Macht mal weiter ich bräun mir den Schniedel.  Saufen
SpaceKnight

formerly SpaceKnight

« am: 11.07.2008 01:35:05 »

I´m ready for the final battle ... my fleet will be there. I´d suggest to choose a planet in one of the middle
galaxies and systems, so that most should be able to get there.
Maybe half of the players should "station and defend", while the others attack? I dont mind to do either Wink

a. k. a. Rumpelstilzchen (GnomeWars)

Aushilfsheld

kawaii

« am: 11.07.2008 01:52:35 »

krauts attack and all others defend Wink

[...]
our result: we have more fleet then the rest of icewars.org together. you think otherwise? pls proove it. we can offer a challenge Wink (since nobody is going to read this, it's not interesting anyone at all)

nice chance to proof it =)

Redet einer schlecht von dir´- sei´s ihm erlaubt, doch du, du lebe so das keiner ihm glaubt!
Cancer

no acc!

« am: 11.07.2008 02:08:37 »

does the big great pink rabbit also have a colony on the english server? then we could fight there.

Yes the big great pink rabbit has a colony, 2:48:2

Krauts defend and all other attack?  Smile

de:Alpha 0.385: bjgr78 (OE); Alpha 0.4: Cookie Uschi (EaK), Alpha 0.42: Cookie Uschi (EaK); Alpha 0.1337: Cancer (-=DROW=-); Runde8: Cancer(dvE); Runde10: juxi, Runde13: Lirum
Aushilfsheld

kawaii

« am: 11.07.2008 02:13:57 »

would be more difficult to coordinate it.
if just one alli attack it's easier to handle i suppose.

Redet einer schlecht von dir´- sei´s ihm erlaubt, doch du, du lebe so das keiner ihm glaubt!
Bursa

« am: 11.07.2008 10:26:58 »

[...]
our result: we have more fleet then the rest of icewars.org together. you think otherwise? pls proove it. we can offer a challenge Wink (since nobody is going to read this, it's not interesting anyone at all)

nice chance to proof it =)

well, if we would have build ships, this would make sense. since we didn't since this post, it will get interesting Wink
and fighting on HSINCs planet is not possible, we are not allowed to attack his planets "admin acc"

we can choose one of krauts planets, or battlestation, if you like

whiskey

« am: 11.07.2008 18:45:30 »

we are not allowed to attack his planets "admin acc"

its the whole german round the same except at the end for the tournament

Mehr Hass! Mehr Flame! Mehr Heulerei! Mehr... oh... Sonne. Macht mal weiter ich bräun mir den Schniedel.  Saufen
SpaceKnight

formerly SpaceKnight

« am: 11.07.2008 19:08:52 »

Zitat von: Bursa
well, if we would have build ships, this would make sense. since we didn't since this post, it will get interesting Wink
and fighting on HSINCs planet is not possible, we are not allowed to attack his planets "admin acc"

we can choose one of krauts planets, or battlestation, if you like

OK, if you should feel too lonely and weak defending your planets, I can come to help ... Wink

I´d say let´s choose a planet / KB in the "middle", where even latecomers should be able to send ships.

Cancer

no acc!

« am: 11.07.2008 21:53:19 »

Hopefully at the battle are more players involved than players have reacted on this thread during the last round about 24 hours.

Maybe an admin should write an IGM so that more players are informed about that because i think that just a few are reading this forum regularly.

Bursa

« am: 12.07.2008 03:47:28 »

well, i don't have a clue, what you have as a fleet. so i don't know if we even notice your help *g*

let's settle things later, right now we should inform the others.

koordinates and assignment of attacker/defender and time of att can be done later Wink i don't hope someone wants to send his fleet today ^^

SpaceKnight

formerly SpaceKnight

« am: 16.07.2008 08:54:29 »

Mmmhhh ... I won´t write down all the smaller stuff, but would 400 Zeus go unnoticed?  Cool

Anyway - if you prefer getting busted, I can come attacking, too - but I´d be happy to know
the place where the battle is supposed to take place in advance, as I want to station my
fleet on a battlestation close by ... I wouldn´t want to be too late for the battle Wink

EDIT: OK now - Date, Time, Location?
« Letzte Änderung: 18.07.2008 10:58:48 von SpaceKnight » Gespeichert

Bursa

« am: 19.07.2008 10:00:35 »

well, i had to study and so on. so there was no time

since nobody can guarantee, that we can attack hsinc, i would propose the following:

my main is right beside, so sending our fleet would not take too long (and some other are close by too)

we can arrange that all of you defend and we attack. if someone would prefer to attack, we can speak about it here

time: i would prefer one day before reset, 12:00-12:14:59 - August 1st (maybe one admin can tell, when the server is shut down for preparations, so we maybe need to fight sooner)
means:

defender:
send your fleet, that it arrives within this time span, or earlier. if you arrive 12:15:01 - you will be too late.
you need to enable "station and defend"

attacker:
you need to get your fleet to attack EXACTLY between 12:00 and 12:14:59 (not sure i 12:15 is ok as well)
if you arrive at 11:59:45 - it may happen that the attack is splitted into 2 waves, which would be very bad!!! (group effects of fleet would get lost etc)
you need to enable "attack -> with other fleet -> stationed fleet -> ..." (just everything under attack exept "don't attack civil ships)

so far (we don't mind to loose, if we are attacking alone, so you can defend Smile)
« Letzte Änderung: 19.07.2008 10:01:42 von Bursa » Gespeichert

Cancer

no acc!

« am: 20.07.2008 04:54:06 »

If we have to fight at the colony you suggest, wouldn't it be easier for "Krauts" to defend 'cause it is one of their planets.

And I also checked the system of Hans Meyers main planet and had to see that himself and other alliance members occupied systems left and right of his main planet with Battle Stations and Mining Stations to avoid using Battle Stations to attack the planets, would it be possible to abandon them, that other players can use the planets to install a battle station for attacking?

Before I forget it, I want to attack.

Bursa

« am: 20.07.2008 13:15:19 »

well, yes it would be easier. but as was already said, to coordinate the rest of this server is very difficult. to coordinate one ally is easier. but we can also choose defending, no problem Wink

in case of defending, we would abandon the bs one or 2 days before, but not yet. in case of attacking, the defender wouldn't need to set up bs right beside and so this would stay this way

alchemist

« am: 21.07.2008 21:51:58 »

since nobody can guarantee, that we can attack hsinc, i would propose the following:

my main is right beside, so sending our fleet would not take too long (and some other are close by too)

we can arrange that all of you defend and we attack. if someone would prefer to attack, we can speak about it here

time: i would prefer one day before reset, 12:00-12:14:59 - August 1st (maybe one admin can tell, when the server is shut down for preparations, so we maybe need to fight sooner)
means:

defender:
send your fleet, that it arrives within this time span, or earlier. if you arrive 12:15:01 - you will be too late.

attacker:
you need to get your fleet to attack EXACTLY between 12:00 and 12:14:59 (not sure i 12:15 is ok as well)
if you arrive at 11:59:45 - it may happen that the attack is splitted into 2 waves, which would be very bad!!! (group effects of fleet would get lost etc)
you need to enable "attack -> with other fleet -> stationed fleet -> ..." (just everything under attack exept "don't attack civil ships)

so far (we don't mind to loose, if we are attacking alone, so you can defend Smile)

Seems nice! Freude
I think I will attack
with all my fleet
I can gather a few zeus (550) and Kronk (600), and Mantas (15.000) and...
See you there!
alchemist

« am: 21.07.2008 22:22:20 »

means:

defender:

attacker:

Sugestion:
The defender, must tear down all hiw systems that stop our spying ships so that we can see his power befor we go there!
It will be more fun to know his defence system!
Bursa

« am: 21.07.2008 22:46:40 »

i would say it's more fun to know nothing Wink

suprise, you know? Smile

Pumi

« am: 21.07.2008 23:32:57 »

I´m comming oh yeahhhhhhhhhh and kill the Krautsfleet jappadijappadi

SpaceKnight

formerly SpaceKnight

« am: 22.07.2008 12:22:47 »

time: 12:00-12:14:59 - August 1st

My fleet will be there ... attacking or defending, whatever the weather Wink

EDIT: All Solos now should join NUKED - the "Alliance For The Last Battle" is taking applications now ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 22.07.2008 21:43:59 von SpaceKnight » Gespeichert

Seiten: [1] 2 3   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: